Nick and Mark love visiting schools to talk about what they do and to meet the next generation of authors! It’s a lively, interactive talk accompanied by video and slides, which aims to inform and inspire children to read more and to write their own stories.
But don’t just take our word for it – here’s what the schools say:
Mark and Nick were brilliant. Our pupils loved every minute of their time with them and they're still talking about it months later. They bring bags of energy and humour, and give some great insights into how they write. They created a real buzz for story-telling and reading in the school - and also shared lots of practical tips that our pupils now use in their writing. It was fantastic - we're already looking forward to a return visit!
We were really blown away by Nick & Mark’s presentation.
The authors delighted their engrossed audience with their humorous and informative talk.
The authors in action at Stockton Children’s Book of the Year event – with amazing volunteer!
What we Offer
Nick and Mark’s talk lasts about 45 minutes, after which they are happy to do a Q&A and book signing for as long as you like! The talk covers:
• Writing for TV – go behind the scenes to experience what it’s like to write an episode of Danger Mouse.
• Something True + Something New – Nick & Mark’s secret formula for creating Fantasy Worlds!
• Zero to Hero – discover the key to making your hero (and you!) better by embracing failure.
• History Raiders – the incredible real stories behind Defender of the Realm.
• Talk Like A Viking! – meet the villains of Book 2, Defender of the Realm: Dark Age.
For more information about what we can provide to support your school event and to enquire about availability and fees, please email firstname.lastname@example.org